And here is the long-awaited Russian-speaking Siri. The truth is not yet official, but its capabilities are completely identical to the original version. She can do all the same, only with the support of the Russian language. Thanks to all Siri lovers without an iPhone 4S to the Siriport team for creating a great Siri port for older devices.
This article will describe the installation of Siri in Russian on the following devices:
- iPhone 4 (GSM / CDMA)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 4G / 3G
This manual has been verified by us, we confirm its work and relevance. However, all actions described below you perform at your own peril and risk. The site administration is not responsible! To install SiriPort Russian, use ONLY a clean, freshly refurbished device running iOS 5.1.1 with jailbreak!
- Install the SiriPort Russian tweak from the repo.siriport.ru repository.
- Install a certificate for Siri (Russian) (if you do not know how to install a certificate, see the instructions below)
- Rebooting the device
- Open Settings -> General -> Siri -> And select Russian
- Launch Siri, say "Hello" and enjoy the Russian-speaking personal assistant.
Don't forget to ask your friends who own iPhone 4S to share the Siri keys.
Setting up iPhone 4s to send keys.
Certificate installation instructions:
- Copy the certificate link and email it to yourself (Certificate for Siri (English))
- Open the sent letter on your iOS device and follow the link to the certificate using Safari. Important! Open the link with Safari! This is for those who have installed the Browsew Chooser tweak.
- After clicking on the link, Safari will open, and then the certificate installation window will immediately open. We confirm the supplier of the certificate and click "Install".