After the sensational iOS hackers from Dev Team released a new version of the RedSn0w 0.9.13dev3 program, it became possible to jailbreak iOS 6 Beta 3 for developers. This version of Redsn0w is also suitable for the previous firmware beta versions: iOS Beta 6 and IOS 6 Beta 2.
Before you start jailbreaking iOS 6 Beta 3 on iPhone 4, it is worth highlighting a few important nuances. This jailbreak is tethered and works only until the device is rebooted, moreover, this build of Redsn0w does not install Cydia.
Judging by the reports on the net from experts, this assembly is intended primarily for developers testing jailbreak.
Below is a flowchart of how to jailbreak iOS 6 beta 3 using Redsn0w 0.9.13dev3:
1. Download and run RedSn0w 0.9.13dev3;
2. Set your iOS device to DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode;
3. Select the iOS 6 beta 3 (Select IPSW) firmware file in the Extras menu;
4. Return to the main page and click the Jailbreak button. After preconfiguring, make sure SSH is selected and proceed. Do not interrupt the jailbreak procedure, wait until the installation is complete.
5. To boot the device in "tethered mode", re-enter it into DFU and follow step 3.
6. Go to the Extras menu and click the Just boot button.
You have received a jailbroken device running iOS 6 Beta 3. We remind you that to install deb files, you will have to use the SSH protocol. Redsn0w 0.9.13dev3 does not install the Cydia online store application.