Do you know which app conquered the App Store last week? Which app was convenient and reminiscent of Facebook and Twitter on your device? We are talking about one application and it is called - Sparrow. The official version is priced at $ 2.99. Sparrow has been around for about a week, and it already has a lot of fans. Everything is done in Apple style, the interface is intuitive, plus
all have pop-up panels. The app is mostly aimed at Gmail users.
Unfortunately, Sparrow does not support offline email alerts, which is somewhat surprising. It will be difficult to manage without this function. Just a few weeks before the release of the app, Apple dropped the feature for some reason. The program does not support POP, but iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and other IMAP services work well.
Sparrow is an iPhone email agent designed specifically to make your communication with email services convenient and enjoyable.
- Full IMAP support (supports Google Apps, Gmail, iCloud, AOL, Yahoo, Mobile Me, and other IMAP accounts)
- Single folder for incoming messages
- All mail in one folder
- Attached files (directly attach photos and pictures when writing a letter)
- Convenient email navigation (jump up or down through messages with one swipe)
- Mail management (add to favorites, create a shortcut, archive or delete correspondence)
- "Smart" list (the liveliest correspondences are at the very top)
- Fast switching between boxes
- Conversation threads (just click on the top panel and you will get access to the entire conversation thread)
- Easy way to update
- Powerful search (you can find the mail you need quickly and efficiently)
Download (App Store) $ 2.99