Recently, the Chronic Dev Team of iOS hackers released the long-awaited update of the Ultrasn0w 1.2.7 utility for unlocking the iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 on iOS 5.1.1. We suggest you use our detailed instructions.
Attention! This instruction can be applied to iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS with modem version: 04.26.08, 05.11.07, 05.12.01, 05.13.04, 06.15.00 and to iPhone 4 with modem version 01.59.00 on any firmware, including number and iOS 5.1.1.
In order to jailbreak an iPhone, you need to jailbreak by installing custom firmware or using the Redsn0w 0.9.12b1 utility.
1. Launch the Cydia app from the Springboard of your iPhone.
2. Search for Cydia and type Ultrasn0w.
3. Select the Ultrasn0w utility from the list and click the Install button in the upper right corner of the window.
4. Click the Confirm button and wait for the installation to complete.
5. Do Respring or restart your iPhone.
Congratulations! Your iPhone can now work with any carrier.
If your iPhone does not lend itself to software unlocking (for example, iPhone 4 with modem version 04.11.08), then we suggest you use this service.