2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
Attentive visitors to our site should have noticed that the day has already come when iOS 7 beta 3 was supposed to be released. In fact, this is what happened, Apple has just released the third test build of iOS 7. Recall that 2 weeks have passed since the release of the previous beta version, while the presentation of iOS 7 took place 4 weeks ago.
So, the new firmware is designed for iPhone 5, iPhone 4 / 4S, iPad (2nd, 3rd and 4th generations), iPad mini, as well as the fifth generation iPod touch. The main changes in iOS 7 beta 3 include:
- Fixed an issue with push notifications that could appear two or three times instead of one;
- Improved keyboard ergonomics;
- The top line on the lock screen is enlarged because many users complained about its small size;
- Improved system stability;
- Changed some fonts, as well as improved localization in some languages;
- The design of the "Photos" application has been slightly changed.
All major innovations in iOS 7 beta 3 are described in this article.
In addition to the ones described above, there are about a dozen more minor changes in the firmware, which mainly affect the updating of icons and icons in various standard applications.
It should be noted that iOS 7 beta 3 will run until August 29th.
Download iOS 7 beta 3 for iPhone 5, iPhone 4 / 4S, iPad, iPad mini and iPod touch in the "Download" section of our website.
- How to install iOS 7 on iPhone, iPad, iPod without a developer account.
- An overview of iOS 7 in detail.
- iOS 7 beta. An overview of the disadvantages.