2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
Many jailbreak tweaks like Auxo allow you to access the main settings and switches of iOS from the multitasking bar or from other menus. The author of a new extension from Cydia called SideSettings decided to simplify access to all system and application settings found in the iOS options menu.
After installing this extension, using a two-finger swipe from the left edge of the screen, a menu with settings opens. If you do this action in one of the standard applications, a menu will open directly with its settings. This can be done for Phone, Messages, Notes, Reminders and some other regular programs. For the rest, a general menu with system settings will open.
The open panel is fully functional. In it, you can switch over all sections and activate any functions. You can even launch it from the springboard and lock screen; SideSettings does not have a settings menu. You can only change the method of running the tweak through the Activator menu. In my opinion, it is more convenient to call the panel with one finger swipe, however, in this case, false positives are not excluded.
The extension is available in the Cydia BigBoss standard repository for $ 1.99. There is no hacked version of the tweak in other repositories yet.
- We add new functions to the iOS virtual keyboard.
- How to add a play indicator to the iOS status bar.
- How to do without folders in iOS (jailbreak).
- How to create or download iPhone ringtones using the UnlimTones tweak from Cydia.
- Picture-in-picture video in any application on iPhone or iPad.
- How to create jailbreak tweaks yourself.
- How to transfer and receive files from (to) iPhone via Bluetooth.