2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
Targus's recently released iNotebook is yet another attempt to solve the age-old problem of handwriting using the iPad. This time, this accessory is a notebook and pen with a special sensor at the top for converting notes to digital format.
Before getting to know iNotebook, let's remember similar technologies previously invented:
- Handwriting input on the iPad screen using your finger or stylus;
- pre-recording on plain paper, and then photographing what was written using iPhone or iPad cameras;
- recording on paper, scanned after a special sensor;
- using a pen to digitize the results as you write.
iNotebook is the latter category. It should be noted that it is convenient in that it can be used with or without an iPad. In addition, its memory will be enough to store just over 100 pages. There is also a special feature - this is an additional iOS application that will digitize the most illegible handwriting and turn it into a beautiful picture that can be edited as needed. Let us also mention the search function in the written.
The price of such an electronic miracle (available in white and gray leather cases) is $ 180.
Consider the benefits of iNotebook:
- speed - we just write at our own pace;
- the ability to mark up - we can add what you want anywhere on the page;
- easy browsing - by reading and turning pages, we can make bookmarks;
- while reading, we can sit, and stand, and walk, and lie, and so on;
- search for notes.