2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
Immediately after the presentation of the iPad Air, iPad mini 2 with Retina display and new Macs, Apple released another update of its proprietary mobile operating system. The iOS 7.0.3 update for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch aims to fix numerous bugs and add new features.
What's New in iOS 7.0.3 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad:
- " A bunch of keys iCloud " - a feature designed to manage your personal information (passwords, credit card, etc.) in accounts on all confirmed iOS-device user.
- " Password generator " - a new function for generating a unique complex passwords using the browser Safari.
- Web and Wikipedia searches are available again in Spotlight.
- Fixed bugs that prevented iMessage from activating, as well as resolved issues that caused messaging to fail.
- Improved overall stability when running iWork programs.
- Fixed errors related to incorrect operation of the accelerometer.
- Fixed bugs resulting in low quality voices in Siri and VoiceOver.
- Fixed issues resulting in bypassing the password on the locked screen of an iOS device.
- In the Bold menu, you can now change the text also on the dial pad in the Phone app.
- Fixed a bug that caused the transition of managed devices to unattended devices during a software update.
It is worth noting that earlier Apple released iOS 7.0.2 update, aimed more at improving the fingerprint scanner in the iPhone 5s.
Anyone looking forward to the iOS 7 jailbreak is strongly advised to wait for a message from the Evad3rs hacker team. In the near future, the developers will report on the status of the existing vulnerabilities in iOS 7.0.3. We will definitely inform you of this information.
Owners of iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod Touch 5G can update to iOS 7.0.3 directly on the device by going to the " Software Update " menu in the " Basic ”of the standard application Settings.
You can download iOS 7.0.3 for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (IPSW files) on this page.
- An overview of iOS 7 in detail.
- How to enable private access in Safari on iOS 7.
- The experts named the main disadvantages of the iOS 7 interface.
- Black and white photos in iOS 7 and other features of the Camera and Photos apps.
Apple has just officially released a full-fledged (for all users) version of the mobile operating system iOS 8, which was announced back in early summer at the annual WWDC conference. Now the firmware is recommended for installation for all users of compatible devices and will be preinstalled on all new iGadgets
Using the copy and paste options on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad is as easy as using your computer. With their help, you can easily move texts, links, images, drawings and even videos. In this article, we will show you how to copy, cut and paste information using the context menu, gestures, as well as using the Smart Keyboard
Just minutes after the media event, which unveiled the 4.7-inch iPhone 6, 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Plus and the highly anticipated Apple Watch, the Cupertino-based developers released the final "gold" release of iOS 8 for developers.Officially, iOS 8 will be presented to the world in all its glory on September 17, the remaining week should be spent on the final "polish" - finding and fixing the last minor problems
A few hours ago, Apple provided developers with access to the first beta version of the iOS 7.1 operating system . The new assembly brings a number of changes in both design and functionality of the mobile platform.It is noteworthy that iOS 7
Download IOS 7 Beta 2 For Developers (iPhone 5, 4S, 4; IPad 2, 3, 4, Mini And IPod Touch 5G) All Links
Two weeks after the announcement of iOS 7 at WWDC-2013, Apple released the second test assembly of the mobile operating system - iOS 7 beta 2 .You can download and install the iOS 7 beta 2 update “over the air” (you need a Wi-Fi connection) from the standard Settings application, along the Settings -> General -> Software update path .The