2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
As you know, with the release of iOS 7, users have the ability to add unwanted contacts to the blacklist. This simply blocks any messages, calls or FaceTime calls from such numbers. But what if you decide to unblock a contact or accidentally add a number to the blacklist?
We offer you a short guide on how to remove a contact from the blacklist:
1. Launch the Settings app.
2. Go to the menu items" Messages ", " Phone " or " FaceTime " (the proposed method works in any of these items).
3. Scroll down and tap the Blocked menu.
4. Now in the upper right corner click on the " Change " button.
5. A red button "-" will appear to the right of the contacts, by clicking on which you can unblock (delete) a phone number or email.
6. Confirm your changes by clicking on the " Finish " button.
You can also delete a blocked contact by swiping to the left, followed by pressing the “ Unblock ” button.
That's all. The most beautiful thing about blacklisting is the blocking criteria. For example, for one blocked user, you can add a specific email address or phone number. In this case, you can unblock a contact by one criterion. This way of organizing the blacklist is more flexible and versatile.
- New iPhone ringtones from iOS 7 GM (video).
- IOS 7 introduces burst mode.
- Safari in iOS 7: an overview of what's new.
- How do I delete individual messages in iOS 7?
- How to Conserve Battery Power in iOS 7 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch - 10 Tips.
- Activation Lock - locking the device in iOS 7 can be a "disservice" for users.
- How to disable or change the Caps Lock key assignment on Mac.
- How to create parallax wallpaper for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
Cold calls (when you don't expect someone to call you), unpleasant or just annoying people - from time to time each of us really wants to use the services of the so-called "black list". But not everyone knows how to do it! A short educational program on the topic awaits you below
For many years now, iPhone users have complained about the lack of a blacklist in their devices. Many even jailbreak their devices just for the sake of this feature. And now, in iOS 7, a real blacklist finally appeared, and not its semblance - the "do not disturb" mode
Viber, a popular instant messaging and voice calling service acquired by e-commerce giant Rakuten for $ 900 million, has received a long-awaited iOS 7-style iOS app update. It should be noted that almost seven months have passed since the 7's release in September 2013
There are situations in life when there is a need to block unwanted calls and messages. By and large, the standard iOS 7 tools handle this easily . However, the Cydia store offers jailbroken iPhones a more advanced blacklist implemented by a tweak called iBlacklist
Oddly enough, but the iPhone does not have a standard blacklist of incoming calls. It was rumored that this feature will appear in the operating system iOS 6. However, instead of the expected miracle, there was a mode "Do not disturb", and that is not without sin