2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
When using a jailbreak, your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch will certainly start to work slower, this is not due to the jailbreak itself, but due to a large number of tweaks and programs that eat up RAM on your device. In this case, firmware restoration can help you.
However, you can only restore the device to the latest version of iOS, for which, as a rule, there may not be a jailbreak tool. Semi Restore will allow you to restore a jailbroken iOS device and stay on the current firmware version.
It is worth talking about the capabilities of the SemiRestore program right away:
- Removing all programs and tweaks from Cydia;
- Delete all user files - contacts, photos, music, etc.
- Correction of iPhone activation errors;
- Correction of problems with FaceTime, iMessage;
- Correction of frequent reboots of the device in Safe Mode;
- Reinstall Cydia (if removed)
Program SemiRestore does:
- Doesn't upgrade iOS version;
- Doesn't upgrade modem firmware;
- Doesn't downgrade iOS;
- Can't fix corrupted system files (most often happens when installing Siri ports);
- Doesn't jailbreak your device.
SemiRestore is suitable for all iOS devices running iOS 5-6.1.2
Instructions for working with the program:
- Download SemiRestore for your operating system from here.
- Run the program on your computer and click OK on the welcome screen.
Connect the iOS device to the computer, after which the SemiRestore key will become active
Click on the SemiRestore button and wait for the process to complete
- Just in case, back up your device to iTunes or iCloud;
- Do not use iOS device and iTunes on the computer during the recovery process;
- Your iOS device may reboot several times during the recovery process - this is normal;
- Never use the Erase all content and settings option on a jailbroken device, this will require a firmware restore via iTunes.
Download SemiRestore for Windows and Mac OS X.
- iTools is a great iTunes alternative for PC from Chinese developers.
- How to back up programs and tweaks from Cydia.
- iBackupBot is a convenient iPhone and iPad data backup for Windows and OS X.
- How to save SHSH iOS 6 for iOS on computer.
- Forecast is a utility for determining the possibility of jailbreaking and jailbreaking iOS devices.
Thanks to Instagram, you can post photos and videos to your feed and share life events with your followers. More than 1 billion people worldwide participate in this joint event every month. Instagram is a great way to catalog your favorite memories, from birthdays and anniversaries to interesting meals or trips abroad
After the famous scandal, Apple introduced two-step verification into iCloud . The procedure itself is not difficult - a few clicks, and the account is set up. After that, each login to iCloud will be carried out using the code from the SMS sent by Apple
Two-step verification of a user's iCloud account and Apple ID is a double-edged sword. Yes, the level of protection is very high - it is provided by the combination "password + SMS verification code". But if your account is blocked due to the activity of intruders, it will be possible to restore it only through the recovery key
What if you decided to reinstall the system on your MacBook or any other Apple computer, but you can't remember the administrator password, and you didn't have a recovery disk at hand? Especially for such cases, the following instructions for resetting the system password are suitable
After jailbreaking the iOS operating system, users sooner or later start having problems - the device starts to work slower, with errors, or does not turn on at all. This happens due to the installation of a large number of tweaks, and reinstalling iOS usually helps to fix the situation