2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
According to numerous sources, this month iOS 7.1 will be released for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, which will close the vulnerability that allows you to jailbreak using the tool Evasi0n7.
Foreseeing this, hackers strongly recommend updating to iOS 7.0.6. However, many users find this process lengthy and problematic. Questions arise about the transfer of programs, games, saves, and most of all, users worry about tweaks from Cydia. In this article, we will try to dispel this myth and tell you how to update as quickly and easily as possible. So, you will need:
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch with jailbreak on iOS 7.0.5 or lower;
- A computer with the latest version of iTunes;
- EvasiOn7 jailbreak utility.
- Device connection cable;
- Dropbox account or FTP server (you can do without them, but then the task is a little more complicated);
- 15 minutes of free time.
Carefully follow all the steps of the instructions, this will help to save all data and saves in applications, photos, contacts and, most importantly, tweaks from Cydia. The only thing that may suffer is the list of repositories, the standard ones will appear after the jailbreak themselves, but the third-party ones will need to be manually installed again. Write down or memorize the ones you use. Most likely, you only need repo.hackyouriphone.org and repo.insanelyi.com;).
How to upgrade to iOS 7.0.6 and quickly restore tweaks from Cydia
1. Install the iBye jailbreak tweak from Cydia on your iOS device.
2. Make a backup copy of tweaks in iBye. The easiest way is to save it to Dropbox or an FTP server, but you can simply save it locally on your device and transfer it to your PC. In the tweak settings, turn on the Web server, and on the computer (which is in the same Wi-Fi network with the iDevice), you just have to go to the specified address and download the file.
3. Back up your data to iTunes.
4. Restore the firmware in the device via iTunes to iOS 7.0.6.
5. Jailbreak your device with the latest version of the Evasi0n7 utility (1.0.7).
6. Restore your device backup to iTunes.
7. Launch Cydia and wait for the packages to download completely.
8. Add the necessary repositories that you memorized (or recorded) at the very beginning.
9. Install iBye tweak from Cydia and connect Dropbox or FTP server in its settings. If you saved the archive to a computer, turn on the Web server and copy the data from the computer to the iOS device. 10. Restore tweaks from a backup and respring.
If all the actions are done correctly, you will receive an iDevice with the latest iOS 7.0.6 firmware, jailbreak, all games, saves, programs, data, photos, contacts, tweaks and their settings that were on the device before. In case of problems or errors, you can always restore the device from an iTunes backup and start the whole procedure from the fifth step of the instructions.
Having mastered this procedure, you will no longer find it difficult to install tweaks (deb packages) bypassing Cydia. Good luck!
- How to transfer game saves between devices.
- The best Cydia tweaks for iPhone and iPad (Video, download).
- Hacker: iPhone 5s jailbreak will be possible on iOS 7.1+.
- How to jailbreak iOS 7 using Evasi0n 7 on Mac and Windows (Video tutorial).
- How to activate a locked iPhone 4 without an operator SIM card for subsequent jailbreak.
- SemiRestore for iOS 7, a jailbreak recovery utility for iOS, is coming soon.
How To Quickly Save And Restore All Open Site Tabs From Different Web Surfing Sessions In Safari On Mac
Today, the Internet is a space for study and work. Any active person visits many sites, links to which need to be kept. One solution would be to keep open tabs as bookmarks in Safari. But in practice, many users simply keep dozens or even hundreds of open tabs in their browser, which, in turn, “kill” the RAM and heat up the computer. Sou
IDevices running a jailbroken iOS operating system are not stable - there are often malfunctions, performance drops, reduced battery life and other unpleasant symptoms of platform overload with tweaks.However, there are solutions for quickly fixing the situation without losing the collection of plugins, the list of repositories, and at the same time the "legal" iOS content - photos, applications, etc
While Apple engineers are in no hurry to make adjustments to the dock (the lower panel with icons), the developers of jailbreak tweaks have released several additions for this interface element.To access the switches from Control Center right on the desktop, just install the CCDock tweak
In continuation of the series of articles devoted to increasing the standard iOS functionality through jailbreak tweaks, we will tell you about the "pumping" of the standard Music and App Store applications.For those who are accustomed to using multiple Apple ID accounts on iOS devices, the AccountChanger TS jailbreak tweak may be helpful to make the process of switching between accounts easier
It's no secret that the latest iOS 7 update with index 7.1.2 does not close the jailbreak vulnerabilities. Hacking can be done on Windows or OS X operating systems using the Pangu utility . While Apple is working to close the "hole" in the system (or maybe the Cupertinians will focus on iOS 8 and we will not see new updates of the "seven"), you can quickly upgrade from iOS 7