2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
Everyone is used to the fact that users of operating systems from Microsoft and Apple are supposedly in an eternal confrontation. There are a lot of myths and legends about this.
The recommendation service Imhonet armed itself with Profiling Smart Data technology and tried to find out if the differences between Mac OS X and Windows users, and if there are, what they are.
- It turned out that 59% of Apple OS users have their own opinion, which differs from the majority opinion. Whereas among Windows users there are 48%.
- Computer Mac helps to make a living 72% of its owners (among users of Windows of 63%).
- As for professionalism in working with PCs, 55% of those using Mac OS and 48% of those using Windows are confident about themselves. But 10 % of those who use Windows and only 7% of those who work with Mac feel insecure in the field of IT technologies.
- It turned out to be easier to master new technologies for 82% of Mac developers, while Windows fans accounted for 70%. Difficulties with this arise in 15% of the former and 25% of the latter.
- And in the sports field, the followers of Steve Jobs turned out to be ahead - 53% of users are engaged in various sports against 46% of "opponents".
- On flights, 20% of Mac users choose First or Business Class, while among Windows fans this figure is 11%.
- 43% of Mac users completely ignore TV, while among Windows users this figure is 30%.
- Weekend evenings will be spent at home by almost a third of Windows users and 22% of Mac users.
- Rock music is preferred by 24% of Microsoft OS users and 22% of Mac owners.
- As for the choice of clothes, 6% of Mac and 3% of Windows users gravitate towards the design option, while 62% of the former and 66% of the latter will dress informally (in a T-shirt and jeans).
- 40% of Mac users and 30% of Windows users are cool about computer games.
- 28% of Mac owners and 20% of Windows users strive to achieve the best result in their activities.
87% of those working with Windows and 92% of Mac developers are familiar with the command line.
- 83% of Mac growers and 89% of Windows users have never used solarium services.
- Mac OS X users for the most part prefer foreign TV series (for example, 19% watch The Big Bang Theory), while their “opponents” prefer domestic serial films (24% watch the Interns series).
- Tight clothing does not inspire 42% of Windows users and 38% of Mac users.
- 42% of Mac users and 38% of those working with Windows take care of their hands and regularly do manicure.
- 65% of Mac fans and 60% of Windows fans are inclined to satisfy hunger with hot dogs.
- Among Windows users, 94% are ready to spend no more than 1,500 rubles on their hairstyles, while 15% of Mac growers will not regret their beloved 1,500 rubles and even more.
- The confidence that the operating system chosen for work made their life much easier was expressed by 87% of users of the brainchild of Bill Gates and 72% of followers of Steve Jobs.
- About 55% of users of both OS are ready to cry when watching a movie.
- Black humor is preferred by 65% of users of both operating systems.
- Microsoft is cutting the price of Surface RT tablet by 20-30%.
- Steve Ballmer: The iPad is not usable.
- Microsoft bought Nokia. Nearly.
- Microsoft again humiliates iPad with Siri in its Windows RT tablet ads.
- The best gadgets for sports (review).
It's not about dreams, but about the environment that reigns in the bedroom - a lot of quite familiar factors in the wrong combination can become a source of serious health problems. A group of innovators has launched Sense, an iOS-compatible device that will help answer the question - do you sleep well?
As the fan of original mobile applications, Jake Marshall, has proved, even a boring visit to a museum can become much more interesting if you have a modern smartphone with you.The man spent the whole day in the British Museum and, using a special application for auto-change of faces, took pictures with all the exhibits
Fortunately or not, we have to admit that social media is the place where you can truly achieve tremendous success and popularity. An unexpectedly large number of "likes" for a selfie posted on a social network can dramatically change the mood
Most iPhone owners are changing their devices less often and using them three months longer. These are the findings of a survey conducted by Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIRP).In the past, users of "apple" communicators updated their gadgets approximately every two years, but now the number of those who go to the store for a new iPhone every 1 - 2 years is gradually decreasing
Apple released some interesting statistics last Friday. It turns out that iPhone users unlock their device an average of 80 times a day. 89% of owners of "Apple" smartphones and tablets use a multi-digit password or a Touch ID fingerprint scanner to unlock their gadgets, which saves the time required to enter a password