2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
This year, Apple's App Store broke a number of records, was recognized as the best storage for mobile content, was significantly redesigned and of course brought huge profits to developers and the company. Summing up the results of 2013, Mike Wehner of TUAW noted a number of interesting facts that characterize the App Store in the outgoing year.
So, the App Store in numbers - the results of 2013.
- Freemium apps (free install and in-app purchases) generated over 90% of revenue (15% more than last year);
- At the same time, about 90% of the revenue was brought by games that can be downloaded for free, while paid applications generated only 8% of the revenue;
- It is noteworthy that the most successful developer of free applications was Google - the second and third places in the ranking were taken by YouTube and Google Maps, respectively. The combined downloads of the two services hit an all-time high for the App Store;
- The most popular game (judging by the number of downloads) was Candy Crush Saga;
- However, this did not prevent the developers of Clash Of Clans from making more money, and Disney studios from becoming the most paid developer thanks to the "runner" Temple Run: Oz;
- It is noteworthy that the most popular application in 2013 was the WhatsApp messenger, while games occupied eight positions in the top ten.
- The best smartphones of 2013.
- Top 25 iPhone and iPad Apps of All Time
- Apple: All iOS apps must be optimized for iOS 7 by February 1.
If you do not want to answer the calls of certain subscribers, you can block their phone numbers in the list of your contacts on the iPhone (detailed instructions on how the Blacklist on iPhone works). However, it would be great to go even further and block calls from all unknown subscribers and those whose number cannot be identified
Do you use Numbers on your Mac to track data, log it, change it, and analyze it? You may not know, but this application offers several built-in tools to help you process data better.With Numbers, you can completely ditch the calculator and stop wasting time on manual work
Cold calls (when you don't expect someone to call you), unpleasant or just annoying people - from time to time each of us really wants to use the services of the so-called "black list". But not everyone knows how to do it! A short educational program on the topic awaits you below
Back in iOS 9, Apple improved the security of the lock screen, giving users the ability to set a six-digit password or a more complex unlock code. But not all iPhone or iPad owners liked this option and of course they want to return the old, less reliable, but much more convenient four-digit code
This is a pretty interesting service. The Burner service provides disposable phone numbers for your iPhone. This service allows you to create a temporary phone number. The new number can be safely communicated to everyone. Thanks to this service, you will be constantly available