2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
The end of the year is the most opportune time to look back and take stock. Tech giants are no exception and actively publish all kinds of ratings. For example, Apple lists the most popular apps, Google lists the most frequently used search words, and Instagram determines the most popular places where its users like to take pictures.
The list provided by the photo sharing app categorizes popular photography locations into two categories - cities and locations. Quite unexpected was the fact that most often in 2013, users posted on Instagram pictures taken in a shopping center in Bangkok (Thailand).
The list of the most popular places for photography is as follows:
- 1. Shopping center "Siam Paragon", Bangkok (Thailand);
- 2. Times Square, New York (USA);
- 3. Disneyland, California (USA);
- 4. Bellagio Fountains Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas (USA);
- 5. Walt Disney World Recreation Center, Florida (USA);
- 6. Sports complex "Staples Center", Los Angeles (USA);
- 7. Central Park, New York (USA);
- 8. Stadium "Dodger", Los Angeles (USA);
- 9. Airport "Suvarnabhumi", Bangkok (Thailand);
- 10. Park "High Line", New York (USA).
The top ten cities popular with Instagram users come as no surprise. However, Paris, where tourists love to film so much, is not included in the ranking.
- 1. New York (USA);
- 2. Bangkok (Thailand);
- 3. Los Angeles (USA);
- 4. London (UK);
- 5. Sao Paulo (Brazil);
- 6. Moscow (Russia);
- 7. Rio de Janeiro (Brazil);
- 8. San Diego (USA);
- 9. Las Vegas (USA);
- 10. San Francisco (USA).
- How to upload slow motion video from iPhone 5S to Instagram and other social media.
- Share your location using Google+ for iPhone and iPad.
- 16 creative ideas for creating Instagram videos.
- An advertisement appeared on Instagram (screenshot).
One popular science project, several big names from the world of sports and no politics. If we evaluate the social service as a cut of the cultural needs of humanity, then it is obvious that today we are interested in music, glamor, football, bohemian gossip and the skill of professional designers
Today, the photography industry has become so popular that photographers have to work hard to get the most amazing and exciting pictures. To achieve their goals, they often have to travel to remote and unexplored corners of the planet. Instagram is a great way to visit all of these places from the comfort of your home
Hundreds of hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute. In this article, we bring you the fifteen videos that have garnered the most views since YouTube launched in 2005.The first YouTube video to reach one million views was a 2005 Nike ad starring Ronaldinho
The web version of the Instagram service has finally acquired search functions for people, locations and hashtags, previously only available in mobile clients.The update turned out to be important not only for users, but also for developers - according to statistics, the number of clicks to Instagram
Yesterday, a dozen of places were published that were most often captured in photos posted on Instagram . With the result of more than 100 thousand images, the first place in the ranking was taken by the Suvarnabhumi International Airport, located in Thailand not far from its capital, Bangkok