2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
If you frequently change the background image on your iPhone or iPad, check out the new jailbreak tweak from Cydia called SpringPaper. This extension allows you to set up an automatic change of wallpaper in iOS 7 after a certain period of time.
To begin with, the source of images is set in the tweak parameters. It can be a specific folder in the Photos application or a specified location in an open file system. For the second option, you will have to use a file manager, for example, iFile, to place the background images in the desired folder.
Next, you should specify the time interval after which the wallpaper will change. You can choose from intervals from two seconds to an hour. The effects are also adjusted when moving from one picture to another. Besides changing the SpringPaper imagecan hide elements from the desktop so that you can fully enjoy the beautiful background pictures. After a specified period of time, when idle, you can hide the status bar, icons and dock. When you tap the screen, all the elements will return to their place.
You can download the SpringPaper tweak from the standard BigBoss repository for $ 1.99.
- How to hide some elements of the iOS 7 interface in applications (jailbreak, video).
- How to change the appearance of the track cover on the iOS 7 lock screen (jailbreak, video).
- How to add Firewall to iOS 7 (jailbreak, video).
- How to extend the functionality of the Message application in iOS 7.
- How to extend the functionality of the Photos app in iOS 7.
- Switchr jailbreak tweak - Auxo-style multitasking panel from iOS 6 (video).
- How to activate transparent screen in Messages app iOS 7.