2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
The Apple forum thread is replete with a huge number of reports that after connecting to Apple Music, the iTunes music collection on Mac / PC has suffered noticeably. Library metadata changed automatically, and radically incorrectly, and playlists were completely deleted. In this article we will tell you how to solve the current problem.
The issue has spread to iTunes Cloud Match users. For example, the Daft Punk album took over all the rapper trappings of the Tribe Called Quest - album art, song titles and other meta descriptions. The playlists were deleted, and the tracks were completely mixed.
How to Fix iTunes Music Collection After Connecting to Apple Music
1. Turn off iTunes Cloud Match on your iPhone or iPad, why go to Settings → Music and turn the switch on the other hand Mediatheques the iCloud (the iCloud the Music Library then) to an inactive position and confirm the action.
2. Close iTunes on Mac or PC.
3. Open your iTunes file folder (on Mac, this directory looks like Username / Music / iTunes).
4. Rename the .itl, .xml and .itdb files by adding (corrupted) at the end of the name.
5. Open the Previous iTunes Libraries folder.
6. Find the latest.itl backup file that was created before setting up the iCloud Music Library feature.
7. Move the found file to the previous Username / Music / iTunes folder.
8. Hold down the option key (option on Mac, Shift on Windows) and launch iTunes.
9. In the message that appears, click the "Select Library …" button.
10. Specify the path to the moved file in Username / Music / iTunes with .itl extension and click "Open".
11. Your corrected iTunes library will open.
- How to turn off auto-paid subscription renewal in Apple Music after trial ends.
- List of countries where Apple Music and Beats 1 Radio operate.
- Apple has released iTunes 12.2 for Mac and Windows with support for Apple Music and Beats 1.
- Beats 1 will broadcast tracks at the request of radio listeners.
Music is a relatively young service, and therefore not devoid of certain shortcomings and problems in use. A real life situation: you open the Music or iTunes application, want to listen to your favorite tracks - and with horror you notice that everything has disappeared somewhere . H
If you are an active person and travel a lot around the city / country, then you probably forgot your personal belongings at least once. In theory, one of such “disappearances” can be your MacBook (iMac or another Apple computer)! Meanwhile, there is an easy way to make the person who found the computer quickly understand how to contact you
Apple Music Doesn't Have This Song, Or How To Add Any Track To Your Apple Music Playlist If It's Missing From The Service
Apple Music is a super cool music service that lets you access 40 million songs from all over the world. Users can download their favorite tracks, albums and playlists on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch for listening without access to the Internet
Forgot Your Instagram Password: How To Recover, Reset Or Change Your Instagram Password On A Computer Or Smartphone
You may want to change your Instagram password to enhance its security and further protect your profile from hacking. Another reason can be much more prosaic - you just forgot your current password. To ensure maximum security, you need to create a unique combination in which, together with uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers and special characters should, if possible, be present
If you have been familiar with OS X for a long time, then you probably know about the existence of the ~ / Library / ( Libraries ) folder, which stores configuration files, files necessary for applications to run, and cache files. Sometimes, it is very useful to access this folder, for example, it comes in handy when setting up data synchronization and application settings via Dropbox