2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-04 23:58
In this article, we will tell you how to install paid applications and games from the App Store using the alternative Chinese store K Store (Kuai) absolutely free on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad without jailbreak. This tutorial works on iOS 9 too!
How to install the alternative app store K Store on iPhone and iPad?
1. Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
2. Follow this link.
3. In the upper right corner, click " Install ".
4. In the pop-up message prompting you to install an alternative store, click Install.
5. Then confirm your intention to install the root certificate by clicking the " Install " button.
6. Open Settings → General → Profile.
7. Select the Hubei Kailong Chemical corporate profile and click the Trust button.
Note: at any time you can delete the installed profile by repeating steps 6 and 7, and then clicking the " Remove program " button.
After granting rights to the profile, an alternative Chinese K Store (Kuai) will appear on the desktop.
How to install paid apps for free without jailbreak on iPhone and iPad?
1. Launch the " To Store " application.
2. In the pop-up message in Chinese, press the left button.
3. On the bottom panel, go to the tab with the search icon.
4. In the search enter any application you are interested in in English, for example " Minecraft ".
5. To the right of the Minecraft icon, click the Down Arrow button (Download).
6. The download process will begin. The corresponding line will appear at the bottom. Click on it.
7. You will be taken to the download manager section. Wait for the download to finish. The store can download several applications at the same time.
8. After the application is downloaded, a pop-up message will appear. Click on the left button (bold).
9. From above, go to the second tab with downloaded applications.
10. Click on the arrow next to "Minecraft".
11. Answer " Install " to the pop-up message. Wait for the installation process to complete.
12. At the moment, the application will not start, as a message will appear stating that the corporate developer is not reliable.
Go to Settings → General → Profile and select the " Beijing YouRanTian … " profile and click the " Trust " button.
Done! Now you can install and run paid apps for free!
- How to create a shared shopping or to-do list in Reminders on iOS or Mac.
- How to watch notifications, date or open camera in iPhone and iPad if the Touch ID fingerprint sensor immediately opens the home screen.
- How to downgrade from iOS 9.1 to iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
- How to disable frequently visited sites in Safari on iOS 9.