2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
Last week, Apple introduced the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus smartphones, which received new functionalities. Perhaps one of the most ambitious innovations is 3D Touch technology. This Force Pressing technology gives users instant access to menus for quick command selection.
Apple developers added information about 3D Touch to the company's official website early last week. This was done to demonstrate how to use the Peek and Pop gestures to browse email and Internet resources, flip through photos while taking new ones, as well as to quickly access contacts, take selfies, and more.
One of the biggest advantages of 3D Touch is that with a deep press, the user can “turn” the on-screen keyboard into a virtual trackpad. Pressing the keyboard in applications such as Notes, Mail, and Messages transforms it into a trackpad. The user can use this feature to move the cursor easily and accurately.
The new iPad, powered by iOS 9, has similar functionality. The user can also control the cursor by moving it with two fingers across the display, including the QuickType panel.
- Using the iPhone and iPad keyboard in iOS 9 as a trackpad.
- Multifunctional iOS keyboard Next from Tiny Hearts studio.
- The most long-awaited emoji has appeared in the iOS 9.1 virtual keyboard.
- Key features of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus not found in previous Apple smartphones.
- How much does it cost to manufacture iPhone 6s components?
- What is the difference between iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 / 5s. In detail.