2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
Despite the fact that Apple has not officially confirmed this information, there are rumors that the new generation of iPhone smartphones has a higher degree of water resistance than its predecessors. What is the best way to test this theory?
Naturally, conducting his own stress test, which was decided to be done by a YouTube user named Zach Straley.
Straley attached all iPhone models (from 2G to 6s) to a wide wooden board and lowered it into a vibrating container of water, observing the behavior of the gadgets and the order in which they stopped working. You can view the experiment by watching the video below.
As it turns out, none of the smartphones are waterproof. “The results are pretty crazy,” Zach admits disappointedly. Note that the iPhone 5s lasted the longest. As for the 6s, it seems that the smartphone does not have a higher degree of water resistance than previous models. Finding an explanation for the previous successful iPhone 6s water resistance tests from other video bloggers, Zach could not. Unsurprisingly, Apple hasn't said a word about this alleged "feature."
- Are iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus waterproof? Smartphones work great after an hour in the water.
- iPhone 6, Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 edge + in a video test for water resistance.
- The best waterproof cases for iPhone 6
- AyeGear® J-25 is a waterproof convertible geek jacket with 25 pockets.
- All the features of the EarPods buttons included with the iPhone.
- How to create a shared shopping or to-do list in Reminders on iOS or Mac.