2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
Apple reported its results for the first fiscal quarter of 2015 (which coincides with the fourth calendar quarter of 2014), once again breaking its own records and significantly exceeding the expectations of financial tycoons from Wall Street.
In just 3 months, the company sold 75.4 million iPhones, with revenue of $ 74.6 billion. In general, the quarterly reporting contains a number of interesting points:
- Apple reported quarterly net income of $ 18 billion and currently has a fantastic $ 178 billion at its disposal;
- the overall growth of smartphone sales was 46% compared to last year (then 51 million iPhones were sold );
- iPhone can be purchased at more than 210 thousand points of sale around the world, making the smartphone available to 72 percent of mobile technology users worldwide;
- 447 branded Apple Stores operate worldwide ;
- 182 Apple branded stores are located outside the United States, with the company aiming to increase the number of stores in China to 40 by mid-2016;
- according to polls conducted in December last year, the satisfaction rating of iPhone users is 97%;
- despite the drop in iPad sales (only 21.4 million units compared to 26 million last year), Tim Cook still considers the direction promising;
- the popularity of using the iPad is more than 6 times higher than the nearest competitor - the "apple" tablet accounts for 71% of the web traffic of all tablets in the world and 80% of revenue from content sales;
- the billionth iOS device was sold in November last year - it was a gray iPhone 6 Plus with 64 GB on board;
- More than 25 million Apple TVs have been sold to date ;
- the company has started mass assembly of Apple Watch, the start of sales is scheduled for April this year;
- Apple Pay currently accounts for 2 of 3 contactless payments made through VISA / MC / AMEX systems;
- Apple Pay accounts for up to 80% of mobile payments in Panera Bread stores.
The record-breaking results of the company's work did not go unnoticed by investors - in the very first hours, APPL shares rose by 5%.
- Apple spoke about the New Year's records in the App Store.
- The share of Samsung smartphones in China fell by 50%, while iPhone sales are hitting records.
- Apple's capitalization reached a record $ 660 billion.
- In Q4 2014, Apple sold a record number of Macs in 20 years.
- New record - Apple managed to sell 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the first weekend.
- Apple has invested record amounts in iPhone 6 and iWatch production (chart).
Apple released financial results for its fiscal 2017 first quarter ended December 31, 2016. The company's revenue in the specified period amounted to $ 78.4 billion or $ 3.36 per share. Net income was $ 17.9 billion. First-quarter results beat Wall Street analysts' estimates, who had forecast revenue of $ 77
On January 27, Apple Will Present The Quarterly Report On The Results Of The First Financial Quarter Of
The data will be published on the official website of the brand, a special conference will be held, where they will answer questions, and they also promise to organize its online broadcast. Analysts have adjusted their predictions about what the Cupertinians will tell us
Yesterday, October 20, Apple released its financial report for the fourth quarter of this year and most of the indicators were above expectations of experts from Wall Street. The company sold about 39.3 million iPhones and raised about $ 42
Apple released its first quarter 2014 financial report, which set records for revenue and sales of some devices.The first was the company's record for revenue of $ 57.6 billion against the previous record of 54.5 billion in 2013. Profit of 13
As you know, the financial results of Apple for the first calendar quarter of 2013 will be published on April 23. However, many analysts are already very skeptical about the possible content of these reports.Thus, analyst Amit Daryanani (RBC Capital Markets) on Friday lowered the target price of Apple shares from $ 600 to $ 550, although he retained a high rating for shares under the ticker AAPL