2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
The new "Apple" flagship is bought more often than any other existing iPhone. The analytical agency Fuksu reports this with reference to its own data.
The graph below shows the popularity of the five latest Apple smartphones - iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The abscissa shows the days that have passed since the start of sales, and the ordinate shows the% of active devices on which one of the applications included in the Fiksu base is installed.
As follows from the graph, in 2012 and 2013, users bought almost the same number of iPhone 5 / iPhone 5s. But the interest of buyers in the iPhone 6 turned out to be higher - the 4.7-inch flagship Apple gained 4% of the total user base in 17 days. During the same time, the "five" and 5s gained only 3%.
As expected, the fate of the iPhone 6 in the market is more difficult (or Apple is not giving as much 6 Plus as the user needs). However, it also sells better than the iPhone 5c, which has not found understanding among users. Recall that, all other things being equal, Apple still makes $ 200 more from the sale of each 6 Plus than in the case of the 5c.
Did you buy the iPhone 6/6 Plus, dear reader? If so, what are your impressions of the device?
- Rumors: Apple will release a limited edition iPhone 6 in pink.
- Apple has already sold over 20 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- On October 20, Apple will report its fourth quarter financial results, with iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus launch data included.
- Analyst: Apple will sell 190 million iPhone 6s in 2015.
- New record - Apple managed to sell 10 million iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the first weekend.
- The App Store hosts 1.3 million apps.
- iPhone 6 pulls hair out of beard.