2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
Bloomberg, citing its own sources, reported that the Apple Pay payment system will bring its creators at least $ 80 billion a year. Each payment transaction of the user will bring a certain percentage to the Apple checkout.
Contactless payments will be made by new devices of Cupertnians - iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, as well as Apple Watch. All of them are equipped with an NFC chip, thanks to which the payment process takes place.
Apple has already signed agreements with banks that will charge interest on payments made using Apple Pay. It is assumed that over time, Cupertin's novelty will be able to squeeze (or oust) the virtual currency Bitcoin, due to the imperfect level of security of the latter.
Analysts at their Forrester Research estimate that mobile payments will quadruple by 2017. Thus, the revenue of the Cupertinians will also increase. The only unclear point is the size of the commission set by Apple. Perhaps the deductions to the Cupertinos will vary depending on the purchase amount. The bank commission is 2% of the amount of the transaction. Based on the fact that the average monthly turnover of Visa, Mastercard and American Express, with which Apple has signed agreements, is almost $ 330 billion, the relying contributions to the Cupertinos will be approximately $ 6.5 billion per month.
- Apple introduced updated iCloud plans.
- Due to the release of the iPhone 6, Amazon has reduced the price of the Fire Phone smartphone to $ 1.
- IPhone 6 sales in Russia will start on September 26.
- 9 characteristics that would make iPhone 6 perfect
- Reachability or how Apple suggests using the iPhone 6 Plus with one hand.
- U2's new album is available for free download on iTunes.