2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-06-05 22:44
Mobile-Review editor-in-chief Eldar Murtazin seems to already know something about the new iPhone and its Russian prospects. The renowned analyst has not yet heard of the 5.5-inch iPhone 6 and predicts a record high price for the new iPhone with a 4.7-inch screen.
In a conversation with his subscribers, Murtazin noted that so far he only knows the iPhone 6 model with a 4.7-inch display:
The aforesaid, however, does not exclude the possibility that sales of iPhone 6 5,5 have been postponed to a later date.
The logical question is when will the new product from Apple reach Russia and, most importantly, how much will it cost? Earlier it was reported that the iPhone 6 will reach the Russian fans of Apple and its smartphones surprisingly quickly. Murtazin notes: iPhone 6 will be brought to Russia by the 42nd week of the year (i.e. by October 13). According to the expert, Russian retailers will be able to start selling when they want:
What about the price? There is no certainty here yet - the price will vary in the range from 35 to 40 thousand rubles. The analyst expects Apple to ask more for the larger display and new features than at the launch of the iPhone 5s. The version with 16 GB of internal memory can be estimated at a very solid 39,990 rubles.
We will be able to check all of Murtazin's hypotheses very soon. The official presentation of Apple will begin at 21-00 Moscow time.
- Apple presentation in Russian: iPhone 6, iWatch, iOS 8 (video, photo, text).
- IPhone 6 sales in Russia will begin almost immediately after the countries of the first wave.
- iPhone 5s in Russia fell in price on the eve of the release of the iPhone 6.
- The specifications for the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 have been released by the Chinese operator China Mobile.
- A video of a working iWatch watch appeared on the web.
- The history of the iPhone. The evolution of the Apple smartphone lineup.
- Advertisers offer to play a unique lotto dedicated to Apple's presentation.