2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
Question “ How to download and install new wallpapers? You can often hear from newbies who have just recently acquired an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. This problem becomes more relevant if there is an interesting image, either captured with a smartphone camera, or sent by friends.
By following the instructions below, you can easily set any picture you like as a desktop background on your iOS device.
BY THEME: 15 Useful iOS Gestures on iPhone and iPad You Didn't Know About.
How to download and install wallpapers on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
1. Alternatively, you can use Google search to find images as wallpaper. Click here (you can change your search by specifying your device model and preferences, for example: "iPhone wallpaper with girls").
2. Select the image you like, press and hold your finger on it until the context menu appears. Select the "Save Image" option;
3. Open the Photos app and select the image you want to set as the background.
4. Click on the Share button in the menu at the bottom of the screen (a box-shaped button with an up arrow);
BY THEME: How to download a video from VK (VKontakte) on an iPhone or iPad and watch without the Internet.
five. Select the option "Set as wallpaper";
6. Arrange the image to your liking and click "Install";
7. To set the selected image as the background, select the "Home Screen" option (or "Lock Screen" if you want to set a picture on the lock screen).
eight. Close the Photos app and return to the home screen (or lock screen) and your device displays the image you selected.
If you click on the "Both screens" option during the installation process, the selected image will be set as the background on both the home screen and the lock screen.
To return to the standard wallpaper, open Settings → Wallpaper → Choose new wallpaper and click on the thumbnail of the desired image.
- Find Friends, or how to view the location of friends on iPhone and iPad.
- How to edit videos on iPhone: crop, overlay text, music, flip, merge, etc.
- How to properly shade secret data in iPhone screenshots so that they cannot be seen.
One of the innovations introduced by Apple at WWDC in 2019 was the appearance of the Locator application, which combines the two existing services, Find iPhone and Find Friends.Find My iPhone and Find My Friends were finally merged into a single app with the official releases of iOS 13, macOS Catalina, and iPadOS 13
All About Wallpapers For Mac: Where To Download, How To Install And Automatically Change The Wallpaper On Your MacOS Desktop
Still using the stock wallpaper for your Mac? Enough tolerating this! Just a few clicks - and you can easily place an image from the Internet or even a slideshow of successive pictures over your desktop.Where to find and download wallpapers for Mac1
As part of the WWDC 2016 conference, Cupertinos presented the operating systems macOS Sierra and iOS 10. The new name macOS, which was given to the OS X desktop platform, is more consistent with the names of the rest of Apple's operating systems - watchOS, iOS and tvOS
OS X Mavericks, which recently appeared in the Mac App Store, has not lost the main features of its predecessor, it is noticeable even in the smallest details. Apple has once again hidden from the eyes of ordinary users beautiful desktop wallpapers, which are actively used in presentations or pages about Mac computers on the Apple website
8 days before the public release of iOS 7, which will take place on September 18, Apple has distributed the "gold" version of the test mobile operating system for iOS devices.iOS 7 Golden Master is a pre-release test build for developers