2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
I am sure that many have come across the question of quickly downloading files from the Internet directly to the iPhone or iPad. The App Store offers many solutions for this task. We will focus on the popular Downloads application from Hian Zin Jong, which, in addition to its main purpose - downloading files from the Internet, has many useful functions.
Here are some of the functions and capabilities of the Downloads app:
- The app supports portrait and landscape modes.
- Password protection.
- Native web browser with full screen support, history saving, bookmark manager, integrated Google or Yahoo search, and more.
- Download manager providing fast download speed with resume support. The manager has indicators of the download process and speed, and also indicates the number of active downloads.
- Own file manager with support for full-screen viewing of the following file types:.txt,.doc,.pdf,.xls,.ppt,.html,.rtf; support for folders; moving, renaming and deleting files; support for archives.
- Integration with the online service Dropbox, which allows you to upload, download and edit files.
- Image viewer.
- An audio player that supports the following file types:.wav,.aac,.m4a and.mp3 and allows you to repeat, shuffle tracks. The player supports playlists.
- Video player that allows you to play video files in.m4v,.mp4, and.mov formats and the ability to save video to Camera Roll.
- File exchange manager with support for HTTP and FTP protocols, transferring files from / to a computer on a Wi-Fi network and the ability to send email attachments (files up to 15 MB).
- Integration with the built-in Safari browser (Create a special “Open in Download” bookmark in Safari bookmarks).
- Support for multitasking (download and play audio).
- Collaboration in some apps in iOS 4.x (eg Downloads can save mail attachments of the standard Mail app).
In order to download a file from the Internet directly to the iPhone, you need:
1. Launch the Downloads application.
2. Open the built-in browser using the Browse tab at the bottom of the screen.
3. Open the page with the file you want to download in the browser.
4. Click on the file you want to download.
5. In the pop-up window that appears, select Download
6. Watch the download process and speed in the Downloads tab.
All successful downloads can be found in the Files tab. From there, you can send the file by E-Mail.
You can save the downloaded file to your computer using any file manager, for example iFunBox (Win / Mac), or iPhonefolders (Win). The device must be jailbroken.
The downloaded files are located on the path private / var / mobile / Application / program folder Downloads / Documents / Files
Note: The program folder in the file managers for the computer will look like this: E3D143CD-FB85-4B75-A5B2-2E8B5019A37C. This makes it very difficult to find it if you have many applications installed on your device.
In order to quickly find the Downloads application folder on your device, you need to use the file manager for iOS devices - iFile from Cydia, first enable the Program name option in the iFile application settings.
Download from App Store $ 1.99
Untethered Jailbreak IPad 2 And IPhone 4S On IOS 5.0 And IOS 5.0.1 Using Absinthe [Instructions / IFAQ]
We present to your attention the instructions that will help you to untethered jailbreak of iPhone 4S and iPad 2 on iOS 5.0.1 and iOS 5.0 using Absinthe program. In a few days, the developers promise to release updated versions of more familiar programs for jailbreaking iPhone 4S and iPad 2, such as Redsn0w, Sn0wbreeze and Ac1dsn0w
Deb - extension of application files in Cydia. Deb is part of the word Debian (open source operating system), derived from Debra, the wife of Debian founder Ian Murdoch, and Ian in his own name. Sometimes there is a need to install Deb files if you cannot install them directly from Cydia
How To Download And Upload Files From / To Dropbox On IPhone, IPad, IPod Touch Using IFile From Cydia? [Instruction / Review / Download]
Don't rush to say, "I don't need this," after reading only the title of this article. If you are the happy owner of any of the Apple iOS devices, as well as an active Internet user, then I am more than confident in the usefulness of this material for you
Many of us are users of the popular social network Vkontakte, and almost everyone uses, to one degree or another, the huge library of free music on this network. Users of iOS devices are lucky - they have an excellent opportunity to enjoy music from Vkontakte using a wonderful official application, but the truth is only through online listening
A unique system has appeared on the vastness of the worldwide network, namely boxopus.com. The system works in such a way that any user of the Dropbox account can use the service of downloading and further saving torrent files in the database