Many of us are users of the popular social network Vkontakte, and almost everyone uses, to one degree or another, the huge library of free music on this network. Users of iOS devices are lucky - they have an excellent opportunity to enjoy music from Vkontakte using a wonderful official application, but the truth is only through online listening.
100% working ways:
How to download music from Vkontakte to a Mac and Windows computer - 3 ways
How to download a video from VK (VKontakte) to an iPhone or iPad and watch without the Internet.
This information is out of date:
You can also use the convenient application "Vkontakte" Meloman, with which you can easily access the audio recordings of your account.
Today we want to tell you about another way to play any music file from Vkontakte, the main feature of which is that you can freely download any audio file directly to the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and play it without access to the Internet.
Also pay attention to one more instruction on how to download music from Vkontakte to iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
And so, in order to download music from the Vkontakte social network directly to your device, you need:
1. Download and install on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch the Downloads application.
2. Open the Downloads application.
3. Go to the ownership of the built-in browser of the application, open the Vkontakte page in it (and log in), which contains the audio tracks that you would like to download. The Vkontakte page should be open in the full, not mobile version.
4. Copy the text of this text file and paste it into the address bar of the browser on the page with audio tracks and press Go.
5. After that, the coveted download link will appear next to each audio file on the tracks page.
6. Click on Download next to the desired track to start downloading.
7. In the pop-up window that appears, click the Download button. If the pop-up menu does not appear, then click on Download until the link appears, copy and paste it into the address bar of your browser.
8. Watch the download process and speed in the Downloads tab.
All downloaded tracks can be found in the Files tab. There you can listen to them or send them by e-mail.
You can save the downloaded audio file to your computer using any file manager for iOS, for example iFunBox (for Windows and Mac), or iPhonefolders (Win). The device must be jailbroken.
The downloaded audio files will be located in the private / var / mobile / Application / program folder Downloads / Documents / Files
Note: The program folder in the file managers for the computer will look like this: E3D143CD-FB85-4B75-A5B2-2E8B5019A37C. This makes it very difficult to find it if you have many applications installed on your device.
In order to quickly find the Downloads application folder on your device, you need to use the file manager for iOS devices - iFile from Cydia, first enable the Program name option in the iFile application settings.