If you are going to restore or update your iPhone to a new version of iOS, do not forget to take care of the safety of your contacts. There are several ways to do this: create a backup in iTunes using synchronization with Google, Microsoft Exchange or iCloud (iOS 5.xx). In this article, we will tell you about another very simple way to transfer contacts from and to iPhone using ExcelContacts program.
ExcelContacts is the best application in existence that provides export and import of iPhone contacts directly to the device without using iTunes.
ExcelContacts application features:
1. ExcelContacts allows you to update, modify and store contacts on your computer using programs that support Excel files (OpenOffice, etc.).
2. Ability to export / import all iPhone contacts in a zip archive to email, or via USB (through the Shared Files panel in iTunes.). Photos assigned to contacts are saved as well!
3. Ability to easily print your contact list.
4. Ability to export contacts to Excel file, which can then be transferred to Outlook contacts.
5. Ability to import contacts from xls file (Outlook) to iPhone.
6. Ability to export iPhone contacts to a CSV file for later import into Gmail contacts.
7. Support for online service Dropbox allows you to download and upload imported contacts.
8. Ability to set a password for the exported contacts file.
9. ExcelContacts allows you to save all areas of a Contact except for the assigned ringtone.
10. Ability to place contacts in a spreadsheet with subsequent assignment of contacts to multiple groups.
11. ExcelContacts program supports export / import of more than 10 thousand records.
Editing contacts with programs that support Excel files
To edit contacts, use Excel 2003/2007/2010 or OpenOffice.org. You can also assign photos to contacts, for this you need to copy the contact's photo to the Images folder and write the file name in the appropriate cell in Excel.
Download in the App Store $ 2.99