2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
If you are going to restore or update your iPhone to a new version of iOS, do not forget to take care of the safety of your contacts. There are several ways to do this: create a backup in iTunes using synchronization with Google, Microsoft Exchange or iCloud (iOS 5.xx). In this article, we will tell you about another very simple way to transfer contacts from and to iPhone using ExcelContacts program.
ExcelContacts is the best application in existence that provides export and import of iPhone contacts directly to the device without using iTunes.
ExcelContacts application features:
1. ExcelContacts allows you to update, modify and store contacts on your computer using programs that support Excel files (OpenOffice, etc.).
2. Ability to export / import all iPhone contacts in a zip archive to email, or via USB (through the Shared Files panel in iTunes.). Photos assigned to contacts are saved as well!
3. Ability to easily print your contact list.
4. Ability to export contacts to Excel file, which can then be transferred to Outlook contacts.
5. Ability to import contacts from xls file (Outlook) to iPhone.
6. Ability to export iPhone contacts to a CSV file for later import into Gmail contacts.
7. Support for online service Dropbox allows you to download and upload imported contacts.
8. Ability to set a password for the exported contacts file.
9. ExcelContacts allows you to save all areas of a Contact except for the assigned ringtone.
10. Ability to place contacts in a spreadsheet with subsequent assignment of contacts to multiple groups.
11. ExcelContacts program supports export / import of more than 10 thousand records.
Editing contacts with programs that support Excel files
To edit contacts, use Excel 2003/2007/2010 or OpenOffice.org. You can also assign photos to contacts, for this you need to copy the contact's photo to the Images folder and write the file name in the appropriate cell in Excel.
Download in the App Store $ 2.99
This article is intended only for those users who require jailbreak on Apple mobile devices. For me personally, an iPhone or iPad without a jailbreak, even if "tethered", is of little interest. And I will add that it is precisely because of the possibility of "jailbreak", which allows you to turn the device into more functional and convenient, that I fell in love with these wonderful devices, and from the many on the market, I chose them
IBackup Contacts: Create A Backup Of Contacts Without A Computer On IPhone [AppStore / Review / Download]
IBackup Contacts is a wonderful iPhone application that allows you to back up your contacts, restore or simply export contacts to any of the formats: Excel, vCard, Csv directly from your iOS device.The main feature of the iBackup Contacts application is the management of your contacts without a computer
Most spreadsheet processors such as Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers have CSV support. Thanks to this feature, it is most convenient to save contacts in this format, for example, for backup. In this article, we will explain how to export iPhone contacts to CSV and XLS
Interactive Tables, Graphs And Charts On Mac Without Installing Excel (Excel): How To Create On MacOS
A table and graph are a great way to visualize data. But they can be made even better if you turn a static image into a dynamic one. How to do it?We will be helped by the free proprietary "apple" application Numbers (link) - a la Excel from Apple
EaseUS MobiMover Review: Transfer Data Between IPhone Or IPad And Easily Download Videos Without ITunes
IPhone and iPad owners periodically have to update the firmware of their gadgets. Yes, and I want to change devices from time to time - Apple marketers are actively working on this. In such situations, you often need to upload your data somewhere