There are many programs that make life easier for Apple owners. Many people love iTunes and cannot imagine life without it, but the "native apple" program is not able to satisfy all the needs of an advanced user. Today we will tell you about the most popular file manager for iOS devices - iFunBox.
The free iFunBox application (link at the end of the article) is designed to run from a computer running macOS or Windows and is an advanced file manager for iOS devices. This program will fully reveal its potential only with jailbroken devices (on which the jailbreak is made), but finds its use for ordinary gadgets, for example, in order to remove ringtones from the iPhone.
iFunBox does not take up much disk space. After starting the program with a connected device, you can see something like the following:
Main features of the iFunBox program
- Access to applications installed from the App Store;
- Viewing, uploading and deleting photos and videos from the device gallery (to fully upload photos to the device, you need to clean the cache folder and restart the device or have a tweak installed from Cydia - PwnTunes, which must be purchased);
- Access to the folder with standard iOS wallpapers;
- Ability to copy downloaded applications (*.ipa files) to the device;
- Ability to copy downloaded tweaks and programs from Cydia (*.deb files) to the device and install them by rebooting the device;
- Access to the folder with standard iOS ringtones (read how to create a ringtone here);
- Access to purchased and downloaded books from iBooks;
- Access to voice recorder records;
- Access to folders with all applications on the device (both installed and standard) for various manipulations;
- Access to a "clean" file system (for advanced users);
- and much more
The program supports creating shortcuts to frequently used folders. This is very convenient for those who often delve into the bowels of iOS, replace files, clear cache, install and remove jailbreak tweaks. You can also create shortcuts to folders to which you need to copy files so that they get into the necessary applications, for example, videos in AVPlayer, documents in QuickOffice, contacts in ExcelContacts. All bookmarks are stored directly in the iDevice and are picked up on any computer when you start the file manager.
For iFunBox to work correctly, you need iTunes installed on your computer (download here).
Download iFunBox for Mac and Windows.
- How to create a.
- ICloud Photo Library: what it is, how to set up and use it + questions and answers.
- How to clear memory on iPhone or iPad: 40 ways.