When viewing photos on Instagram and “liking” them in large numbers, users lose sight of the image they like. The photo service offers the ability to find all the photos that you like.
The instructions below will focus on Instagram for iOS, although the described method will work on the Android version as well.
How to view all photos you liked on Instagram
1. Go to your Instagram profile by clicking on the corresponding icon in the lower right corner.
2. Click the options button (the icon with three horizontal lines in the upper right corner) and go to Settings.
3. In the "Account" section, select the "Posts you like" option.
4. View photos in a convenient format - list or grid.
The "Posts you like" function allows you to find likes in a faster way, without spending a lot of time scrolling and searching for photos you like in the feed, so it's strange that the developers have placed this functionality in the settings, and not in the main menu.
- How to upload photos and videos to Instagram from Mac or Windows.
- Who has the most followers on Instagram - 35 most popular accounts.
- How to watch when a user went to Instagram and how to turn it off.