2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-24 11:09
Often, users of iOS devices are faced with an annoying reminder about the lack of free space in iCloud. Most often, the reason is the presence of old backups of various devices in the cloud storage. In this article, we will tell you how to delete iCloud backups and set up backups in such a way as to save space in the "cloud" from Apple.
First, you need to figure out what is still occupied by the place in iCloud. Fortunately, it's easy to do this from the iOS device itself - just open Settings and go to the iCloud section, and then select the Storage item.
The device displays information about the available and used storage space in iCloud. Below this data is the Storage button. You must click on it.
The first in the list will be the backups of the devices associated with this Apple ID. Select the required one and click on the device name.
You can then delete your iCloud backups using the delete copy key.
In the same settings window, you can select the program data from the device that will be saved in the iCloud backup, this will also help save space in the "cloud" storage.
- How to back up to iCloud on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- How to reduce the size of your iCloud backup.
- How to create a backup copy of iPhone, iPad, iPod data [Instructions].
- How to view (extract) photos from iPhone and iPad backups using Picturesque.
- Manage iPhone and iPad backups in iTunes: delete and archive.
- iBackupBot is a convenient iPhone and iPad data backup for Windows and OS X.