They say that a picture can replace a thousand words. In that case, a good.gif" alt="Image
BY THEME: Who has the most followers on Instagram - 35 most popular accounts.
If you want to share a short animated clip that is funny, relevant, informative, or shocking, then posting such a.gif" alt="Image
But taking and simply posting a.gif" alt="Image
Fortunately, there are several applications for this task. One of the simplest, GIPHY Cam, is also free. So, follow the steps below to post.gif" alt="Image
BY THEME: Masks and effects on photos and videos in Instagram: how to enable and add new ones.
How to post a.gif" alt="Image" />
1. Download the GIPHY Cam app to your iPhone or Android smartphone. Click the Ok button.
2. Make sure you already have a.gif" alt="Image
3. Open the GIPHY Cam application and tap the filmstrip icon on the left side of the screen, or launch the required program from the preview image in the Gallery.
4. Click on the GIF you want to convert and then click the ">" icon on the right to convert the file to the format that Instagram needs.
5. Click "NEXT" to convert the.gif" alt="Image
6. In the GIPHY Cam application, click on the Instagram logo in the purple square and continue to work with the service in the usual mode of creating a standard post. The created video from the.gif" alt="Image
- Blue Check Mark on Instagram: How to Get Verified Instagram Account Status.
- How to correctly unsubscribe from a person on Instagram so that he does not know (so as not to offend).
- How to add music to Instagram Stories on iPhone - 2 ways.