Nowadays, you won't surprise anyone with a beautiful photo with professional processing, and if you want to attract more followers on Instagram, you need to look for something new. The public will certainly be interested in animated pictures. Below we will tell you how to turn a static photo into an animated one on iPhone.
Create an animated image wisely. For example, you should not add movement to objects that do not move in real life, it will look strange and tasteless. Moving objects are another matter. If you have a beautiful photo with clouds or water, movement will make it look real and add a sense of presence.
To create animations, you need to install the Enlight Pixaloop (Photoloop) app, currently only available for iPhone owners. The most “delicious” features of the application are paid, but if you do not want to spend extra money, the free basic tools are enough for you.
BY THEME: How to create a double in a photo (clone objects) on the iPhone.
How to bring a photo to life on iPhone
1. Open the Enlight Pixaloop (Photoloop) app on your iPhone.
2. Create a new project and select a photo.
3. Click the Animation button in the bottom menu and select Path.
4. Use the arrows and swipes to set the trajectory of the image. To play the animation, click on the Play button in the lower right corner.
5. The whole image will move at first. In order for some elements of the photo to remain stationary, select the "Anchor" tool and place it in a place that should be static.
If the object is very large, open the Freeze tool and paint over it. If something unnecessary was outlined, then you can remove it using the Unfreeze tool. To make the selection as accurate as possible, zoom in using the usual gesture (two fingers apart on the screen).
6. Use the "Speed" button to set the desired speed for the animation. 7. Click on the "Share" button when the animation is ready.
It should be noted that there are other great free tools, for example, the "Sky" function, which allows you to automatically detect the sky in photos and change it using animated templates:
Done! Now you can safely upload photos to social networks or save them to the Photos application on iPhone (Export button).
However, it is worth remembering that Instagram compresses the image a lot, and this may not have the best effect on its quality.
Below are some examples of animated photos we created:
- Levitagram, or how to create a photo with the effect of levitation (flight) on the iPhone.
- Most Popular People on Instagram - 25 accounts with the most followers.
- How to add music to Instagram Stories on iPhone - 2 ways.