In just a few weeks, Snapchat was able to create two viral sensations at once. At first, users were very interested in the filter that allows you to change the sex, and then a filter was fired that turns a person into a child.
This new ability to change the user's face made them look like a two-year-old. At the same time, the main features of a person's face are preserved, he remains recognizable. The filter is a genius invention, but it has become an obsessive fun for many. People use this Snapchat feature both on themselves and on their loved ones. And here's how you can activate this filter in the application.
Snapchat's Kiddie Filter: Everything You Need to Know
What is Snapchat's Baby Filter?
This is one of the new filters recently introduced to the Snapchat app. And if others add a beard, glasses or cartoon elements to their face, then this one turns you into a child. The final quality depends on the program algorithm. The filter changes adult features of the face and turns it into a childish one. A person has chubby cheeks, large eyes, general roundness, which makes the face pretty. Everyone is interested in what kind of child artificial intelligence can turn him into.
How Snapchat's Kiddie Filter Came to Be Used on the Internet
Like any viral filter, this one began its popularity when people started posting their own redesigned selfies on the Internet. And as soon as the wave was launched, everyone began to try on the filter on others, using photographs and videos for this.
The most popular filter results are applied to celebrities and fictional characters. Marvell characters or characters from the "Game of Thrones" series look amazing in their children's appearance.
How to enable the Kiddie filter on Snapchat
Are you interested in this opportunity to experiment with your face? Here's how to take an extraordinary selfie with a baby filter.
1. Open Snapchat and make sure its front camera is activated.
2. Position your face in the frame so that it fits completely there.
3. At the bottom of the screen, to the right of the shutter button, click on the filter gallery call icon (icon with a smiley face).
Now swipe left to find the baby filter. Scroll until a baby in a yellow hoodie appears in the circle in the middle.
Since the "baby face" filter is a custom filter (created by someone from the Snapchat community), this icon may not be the default, use Search to add it. Click on the empty circle icon in the middle and type Baby in the top search bar.
4. This action will add the filter to the list of available ones. Now you can use it to take a selfie or record a video (tap and hold on the icon). Once the photo is taken, it can be saved to a shared album, and then easily transferred to other platforms.
How to use the Kids' filter on other people and celebrities
Using the rear camera and a different screen or picture will allow this filter to be applied to another person. It could be a friend of yours or a celebrity. First, you need to open someone else's photo on your laptop or display it on any other screen.
Go to Snapchat and start the camera there, switching to the rear camera. When the desired face appears in the lens, apply the "Child" filter at the bottom of the screen. That's all! Click on the lens button to save the photo.
- How to take a photo with a trail effect (long exposure) on iPhone: 2 ways.
- Bring photos to life on iPhone: Pixaloop app animates any photo.
- How to hide photos on iPhone and iPad or set a password on them - 4 ways.