Since 2014, the Apple logo - that very bitten apple - has become an all-important thing. Now Cupertinians use it directly in the names of new products! A striking example is the smart watch Watch. This is both an elegant and practical solution - the icon is much more descriptive and replaces 5 letters at once.
One trouble - if on a Mac it is not difficult to "portray" an apple from Cupertino, then on the iOS keyboard such a character cannot be typed at will. If you still want to use the "apple" logo in correspondence with an iPhone or iPad - below we offer a simple instruction on how to add the sign to your smartphone or tablet from Apple.
All you need to do is email the character to your iPhone / iPad and add it to the keyboard shortcuts for the iOS keyboard.
BY THEME: How to draw, add text and magnifying glass on photos on iPhone and iPad without installing additional applications.
How to add the symbol to an iPhone or iPad keyboard
1. Open your email. Both the Apple Mail email client and the web version of any mail - Gmail, Yandex, Mail.ru, etc.
2. Print the icon on your Mac. To do this, switch to the English layout and hold down the ⌥Option (Alt) + ⇧Shift + К keys. If nothing happens, make sure that the default system font is Helvetica, as not all fonts have the apple logo.
If you have a Windows computer, it's okay, just copy the logo directly from this article. "Copy-paste", of course, can also be done by Mac users.
3. Send the letter with the icon to yourself.
4. On iPhone or iPad, receive a new email and copy the icon from it (tap it for a couple of seconds, release it and select Copy).
5. Go to Settings, select General, then Keyboard & Acronyms.
6. Click on the + icon at the top right of the screen.
7. In the Phrase field, insert (long tap, then Paste) the Apple logo. In the Abbreviation field, enter a word or several letters - in the process of typing they will automatically turn into the desired "bull's-eye". In our case, the abbreviation word is "Yabl".
8. Click Save.
Done! Now go to any text exchange app and try the shorthand in action. All you need to do is type the abbreviation you have invented on the keyboard. iOS immediately prompts you to substitute the Apple logo. To do this, just press the space bar.
- How do you know which app is using the most iPhone battery?
- How to activate a hidden 3D card with your photos or videos on iPhone or iPad.
- All button functions of the original headphones included with the iPhone.