Nowadays, almost every "mac-grower" knows how to quickly view a picture of interest without opening it (after all, you have to close it later). To do this, just select the picture and press Space. Do you know how to do the same, but with multiple photos?
1. Select the files you want and press Space.
2. Hold down the ⌘Cmd key, then press Return (Enter).
All selected photos will open in a new window. To view the desired photo in more detail, click on it or use the arrow keys (right-left).
How to open Quick Look for multiple photos in full screen mode
1. Highlight the files you want (4 ways to highlight files in macOS).
2. Hold down the ⌥Option (Alt) key, then press the Spacebar.
All selected photos will open in full screen mode.
Done - now you know how to quickly view not one, but several photos at once! It would seem a trifle, but for many users it will make life easier for sure.
- Hotkeys for macOS everyone should know.
- Is there Ctrl + alt = " + Del on Mac?
- How to remove icons in the menu bar (where the clock is) macOS.
- How to add a Save As … menu to the macOS File menu.