A monthly subscription to the music service Music costs no less - 169 rubles. Of course, for this money you get access to 30 million songs that you can download and listen to without the Internet, to a social network with constant updates from the lives of your favorite stars and much more … but who of us does not want to save money? There is a way, and it is simpler than it might seem at first glance.
Create a Family Apple Music Account! It costs 269 rubles a month, but six people can use it at once. Simple arithmetic shows: if six people “fold” on Music at once, then the account will cost not 169 rubles / month, but only 44 rubles 83 kopecks per person! As they say, feel the difference.
How to get access to 30 million songs on Apple Music for 45 rubles per month?
1. Find 5 people - relatives, friends, acquaintances - who are interested in Apple Music. It could even be Android and Windows users. For the "green robot", the Music application can be downloaded from Google Play, and users of the Microsoft operating system can use the service through iTunes.
Important: they must have an Apple ID with email specific domains based on the country of the family's founder. For example, in the family of a Russian founder, you can add an Apple ID with a login containing the domains gmail.com, yandex.ru, mail.ru and you will not be able to add a resident of Belarus and Ukraine with an Apple ID such as [email protected] or [email protected], accordingly (tested in practice).
2. Set up Family Sharing.
On your iPhone or iPad, open Settings and go to iCloud, click the Set up Family Sharing button, then Get Started and Continue. Enter your Apple ID and click Continue again. Set your payment method. The card must be linked to your Apple ID
To do the same on Mac, open System Preferences, select iCloud, then Family Preferences -> Continue (twice) - enter your Apple ID and password. Specify the payment method (the card linked to your Apple ID), click Continue. Decide if you want to share your geo-location with other family members (probably, you shouldn't do this unless absolutely necessary)
3. You are now the "parent" and you can start inviting "family members."
To invite someone on an iPhone or iPad, go to Settings, select iCloud, then Family, and Add a family member. Enter his email-Apple ID and send the invitation
To do the same on a Mac, open System Preferences, select iCloud and Family Sharing. Click on the plus sign to add an Apple ID and send an invitation to Music. " Minus ", accordingly, removes a more unnecessary member of the "family". After adding each user, iTunes will "freeze" 1 ruble on your account
The following letter will be sent to the e-mail of a new family member:
4. Buy an Apple Music family subscription in your name. For this:
On iPhone or iPad, open the Music app and click on the profile icon in the upper left corner. Tap on the Subscribe to Apple Music button. Then select Family, then confirm your payment method and pay for your subscription
To do the same on Mac or Windows, open iTunes, click Sign In, and enter your Apple ID account credentials. Go to the Music section and select the For You tab. On the page that appears, press the button for 3 months free, then select Family, confirm the payment method and pay for the subscription
Apple will deduct the Apple Music subscription from your account. If, for example, at the beginning of the month you already paid for a personal account in Music for 169 rubles, then this money will be credited to you.
5. After the invitation is accepted, the "family member" automatically gets full access to Apple Music, not associated with the founder of the family - a separate library, playlists, preferences, etc. Believe me, this is much more convenient than searching for music in social networks and torrents …
Subscribe to Apple Music.
Congratulations, a new social unit has just been born!:). Now you can listen to your favorite music for only 45 rubles and, moreover, use purchases made by other family members. The section is available on the App Store -> Updates -> Purchases path). Enjoy your work with Apple Music!:).
PS. By the way, the first 3 months of the subscription are FREE !!!
- How to Share Apple Music Playlist.
- How to set any song from Apple Music to alarm.
- Music songs and playlists in iTunes are missing. How to recover?
- Everything about the "Next" list in iTunes on Mac and Music on iPhone and iPad.
- My music didn't appear on Apple Music. How to fix?
- How to save music from Music to iPhone and iPad.