The native app Shares in iOS is probably quite in demand in the USA and other Western countries in the form in which it is present by default, but the average domestic user does not need the value of shares of international corporations. But this does not mean that the application should uselessly take up space on the desktop and storage.
Almost all of us, with varying frequency, monitor the current state of the national currency and try to predict further developments, and the Promotions application can help in this. You just need to replace the stock quotes on the main screen with the ratio of the rates of the desired currencies.
How to display exchange rates on the main screen of the Promotions application
1. Launch the Promotions application and click the Edit button in the upper right corner of the interface;
2. To the left of the available items, press the button with the "-" sign and confirm the deletion;
3. Click the "+" in the lower right corner to add new exchange rates.
4. Enter conditional abbreviations for currencies in the search bar, for example, "usdrub" to display the dollar / Russian ruble rate. In the search results, tap on the desired currency pair, and then in the window that opens, click on the "Add to list" button.
5. Add any number of other currency pairs in the same way.
After these manipulations, all the necessary courses are displayed on the main screen of the application, and in the lower part you can observe graphs of changes for the last six months, political and economic news concerning specific states, etc.
Below is a list of symbols for the national currencies of some countries:
BTC - Bitcoin (for example: BTCUSD = X - current bitcoin rate in US dollars);
RUB - Russian ruble;
UAH - Ukrainian hryvnia;
BYN - Belarusian ruble;
USD - US dollar;
EUR - euro;
JPY - Japanese yen;
GBP - British pound;
PLN - Polish zloty;
KZT - Kazakhstani tenge;
LAT - Latvian lat;
LIT - Lithuanian lit.
- How to view currency rates on Apple Watch without installing additional applications.
- How to reduce the consumption of mobile traffic on the iPhone. 13 tips.
- How to teach iPhone to pronounce the name of the caller.