2023 Author: Gordon Kinson | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-11-26 08:36
If you need to remove all or part of the audio track from a video file and you are the happy owner of a Mac, then Apple's proprietary free tools - QuickTime Player or iMovie - are perfect for this purpose. In this article we will show you how to do it.
How to Remove All Audio Track (Sound) from Video on Mac
1. Open the desired video in the standard QuickTime Player application.
2. Select Edit from the menu bar and click Remove Sound.
The fact that the sound has been removed will be indicated by the absence of a volume slider on the player's toolbar.
3. Click File → Save to apply changes to the original file, or File → Export as to export the file in the required quality.
How to remove (cut) a specific part of an audio track (sound) from a video on Mac
1. Start the program and click "Create New" → Movie.
2. Drag the desired video onto the timeline (timeline).
3. Highlight an audio track and place the cursor at the desired location. Right-click on the audio track and select Split Clip. Repeat this step several times if necessary.
As a result, a separated audio fragment should appear on the audio track:
4. Pull down the volume bar on the split section to the desired percentage. For example, if the value is set to 0%, the sound will completely disappear on the separated fragment of the audio track.
5. If necessary, you can create a gradual attenuation of the sound. To do this, pull on the edge of the audio track.
6. To save changes and export the file, click File → Export → File … in the menu bar.
7. On the right side of the window you can select quality settings. Then click the "Next …" button.
8. Specify a file name, select a save location and click on the "Save" button.
- How to type period and comma on Mac keyboard (macOS) - 3 ways.
- Ringtone (melody) on iPhone: how to make and install using a computer.
- How to View Multiple Photos in Quick Look on Mac.
At the summer WWDC 2020 presentation, Apple put a special emphasis on the new announced features of the AirPods Pro wireless headphones, among which Spatial Audio was the most intriguing. This software development should provide users with the ability to view video and listen to music with a realistic immersion effect without special equipment
When you turn on your Mac at a certain point, a fairly loud welcome sound sounds. It signals that the computer has successfully passed the boot test and the hardware is working properly. In this article we will tell you how to turn off this sound
In the period of massive lockdown, postal, courier and transport services were the only connecting threads. They delivered food, medicine, clothes, books and much more, which is indispensable for a modern person.To be sure that the package will arrive and know exactly when it will happen, you can use the free automatic tracking service Posylka
Sometimes you want to share a video with your friends, but the accompanying audio track will either distract or possibly create privacy concerns. Fortunately, there is a quick way to remove audio from a video using the Photos app on iPhone and iPad
The new version of iOS brings with it a huge number of changes and improvements - for example, a completely new lock screen and radically redesigned Messages. But Apple programmers have updated the system in the smallest detail. One of these "Easter eggs" is the sound when typing on the system keyboard